2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 owners like you.

2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 1/15/15 | Palm Springs, CA
The worse car I have ever had. Don't buy from Drive Time Car Dealership because they scammed me with this car that I did not want and because I went in there alone I had no idea what to ask for. I'm a senior female and they took advantage of me.
By on 12/3/11 | Bethesda, MD
Crap crap crap. this is the worst car I have ever owned. Every 3-4 months its another trip to repair shop. I think I have funded his new boat. Cranks sensor, SRS error, random noises in front suspension, a/c not working, sun roof error won't auto open/close. The list goes on and on. Never a MB again.
By on 11/30/11 | Virginia Beach, VA
I have owned my 2004 S430 4Matic for about a year and a half. I bought it with 50K miles, this car has had more issues. 4 month's after buying it, it was in the shop for electrical this, pump that,pulley this etc... $5000.00 later. I was pissed and feel that the BMW i owned for 11 years, that was NEVER in the shop except for oil change, tires and alignment is a way better car. If i go high end cars again, I will only go BMW.
By on 10/31/11 | Jacksonville, FL
I purchased my 2004 S430 last year and I must say that the car has been in the shop more than in my garage. Major suspension problems. Replaced two struts and air pump already. Very sleek car...get tons of compliments. Be ready to spend a fortune even with warranty. Additoinal bells and gadgets that mercedes places on these cars are really not needed..just costs you extra money. Car not recommended for your average nine to fiver!!!
By on 3/6/11 | Costa Mesa, CA
Have had the car for a couple years now and like it well enough. Solid feel on the road and responsive engine. Room for the biggest of people front and back. Quite at speed and a pleasure to drive. The only problems I have is with the heating and air conditioning unit. Currently not working properly and will need to have it checked AGAIN. Ever little service or problem costs you and that is a problem. It will cost you to maintain this car. Outside of the on going aircon problems it has been a dream ride