2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 owners like you.

2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 1/31/14 | Astoria, NY
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
I am actually in Canada near Toronto but the site wanted a US Zip code.

This is my second one. The first one was a 2006 that I traded in 2011 with 175km on it. Both are excellent cars. I agree the front end is too low as I have had to repair the bumper as well. The car is super comfortable, hugs the road very well - especially on a long trip, the seats are superb.

The biggest problem that I have is the dealer network. They verge on the criminal. Dealer routinely lie about repairs and overbill like crazy. I have now found a former Mercedes mechanic who has his own shop and I will take it to him for service.

My neighbour bought 2 Mercedes on my recommendation and came to me almost in tears after a couple of years of dealing with Mercedes dealerships.

I love the car and get a combined 10L/100 km (diesel) in mixed driving. Pretty good for a big car. Because of the dealer issues I think my next car will be something else. We'll see as I plan to keep this one til it hits 300,000 km.
By on 6/27/11 | Haworth, NJ
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
The front end is so low to the ground every time I go in a drive way or out the bumper comes off?? Does anyone else have this problems>