2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 owners like you.

2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 5/22/13 | Bartlett, IL
I bought this car used as a certified Pre owned from Mercedes dealer. I bought it with 34000 miles. This Car has been in the shop a lot. I have now 61000 and here is a list of things that has been replaced on the car; Blower Motor, Power Steering Reservoir/Lower Hose, Tailgate Seal, Right Exhaust Cam Magnet, Master Windows Switch Unit, Both Front Hub Bearings, Steering Rack and Pinoin, Numerous Wheel Alignments, Replace Right Intake Camshaft Adjuster Magnet( Seems twice they replaced this), Right Rear Axle Seal, Engine Cam Plugs, Engine Oil Centrifuge, Tail Gate Latch, I believe there is more but i dont have the paperwork that states what they fixed. I my opinion this car is a POS. A Certified POS. I will never buy a Mercedes car again. Now i do have warranty on this POS but could you imagine what this would have cost me if i didnt. I have a Ford Escape with 150k and i never did anything major besides normal wear and tear stuff. This R350 wont see 100k before hitting the junk yard.
By on 9/1/10 | Winter Garden, FL
My wife's car as well. I love driving this car though. We've had it for a year now, purchased from the Auction as a lease. Still has manufacturer warranty. More comfort ride than our Honda Odyssey and more pickup too. People forget that most Mom's drive short distances and with frequent stops. So a car with more torque will get better gas mileage. That has been the case here compared to the 19/28 odyssey, and this 13/19 R350. In Real MOM driving conditions, the odyssey got 12mpg, and this has been getting 17mpg. We love it! Only issues has been that this car's computer detects EVERYTHING. If a light is low, a tire low, weight too heavy, you name it. Most are self explanatory but some are vague. Got a message once that just said MALFUNCTION in red. I took it to the dealer and they said that the car was hot and the springs malfunctioned by 1/200th. Nothing noticeable, but of course we panicked. Great car overall, makes me want another Benz.
By on 7/27/10 | Sarasota, FL
Confortable driver seat and responsive vehicle.
Passenger seat is a tad narrow and stiff.
Major complaints: Problems with electric system, particularly electric sensor.