2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 owners like you.

2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 8/10/10 | Hollis, NY
I LOVE MY TRUCK. I'VE HAD IT SINCE 2004 AND AM THE 2ND OWNER. NEVER HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS
By on 5/20/10 | San Ramon, CA
May 20, 2010 - With 207,000 miles I've had my share of repairs. Overall, 3 stars. Too many recalls, too expensive to maintain, gas mileage could be better than 15 to 16 per gallon/20 highway,too complicated and over engineered. Would I buy another MBZ, you bet.
It still runs and looks good.
By on 2/14/10 | Columbia, MD
I wouldn't recommend this car to my friends, family or enemies. Ive owned two cars in my life and its this one and a 1989 toyota corolla. I thought I was moving up to a more reliable car. however this ML430 has been giving me problems since I bought it in 2007. Within the first week the sunroof wouldn't close. From then on, Every month it was something different. Sensor lights Ive never seen would come on, brakes would still squeak even after you get them done not to mention I need new brake pads every half a year, I needed a new crank shaft because the car had to be cold to crank up, I need a new part for my transmission I couldn't change gears and many more problems. Ive tried to for get rid of it but can not because Im stuck with this hunk of junk. Please others DO NOT BUY this vehicle. Oh yeah whats my current problem for this month the caliber converter is busted...dealership states it was already replaced. so now I have to pay an average of $2000 to get it fix.
By on 1/2/09 | Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I have been very happy with my purchase.