2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC owners like you.

2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 6/3/12 | Hamden, CT
2008 Mercedes ML 350. I'd never purchase another vehicle from Bruce Bennett Nissan in Wilton, CT. They sold me a car with worn out rotors, leaking power steering system, needed an oil chane 2 wks after purchase and camshaft bolt leaks and gave me a hard time with fixing the leaks. Never returned phone calls. What a disgrace to America.
By on 1/16/12 | Waldorf, MD
I bought my 2008 ML350 in Sept. 2010. I fell in love with the car, but the cost services and maintenance are ridiculous. I have previously owned BMWs, which I have never paid for maintenance or services in over 8 years. My only concern is when the 'brake wear' light comes on. My light was on 4 days before I took my car in for repair. I'm thinking that maybe my brakes were the only things bad, but I had to replace all brakes and rotors. When the light comes on, don't hesitate because it could have been more damage had I waited any longer. Now that I have reached 45k miles, the check engine light comes on today!!!! I have spent more on services and maintenance than I really care to. Although I think Mercedes is a great car, I will probably go back to BMW. Sorry!
By on 11/21/11 | Eagle River, WI
Bought this same 08 ML 350 as in picture 1 year ago and could not be more pleased with the purchase. It had been well taken care of and less than 32,000 miles on it. So far running perfect no engine codes, oil change did myself and went perfect. I have owned all 3 american car manufacturer vehicles in the past and I am absolutely convinced MB is in a class of its own. My life long dream has been to own a Z06 corvette now I am giving the SLK AMG 500 a close look. Fit finish is perfect, ride is rock solid. Must drive to appreciate!!!
By on 9/15/10 | Edwardsville, IL
Only has 30000 miles on it, but has been excellent so far. Only complaint is cost to service at Mercedes dealer, over $600 for routine 26,000 mile service, looking for a different service source.
By on 7/2/10 | Columbia, TN
ALSO HAVE A 2000 ML320 WHICH HAS BEEN A GREAT CAR FOR 150000 MILES. THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER. NEED TO REPLACE BRAKE PADS ON ALL MB'S WITH NON-DEALER CERAMIC PADS