2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG owners like you.

2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 6/24/16 | East Rockaway, NY
I brought this car with 100.000 miles for $18.000 the car was in unbelievable condition fast comfortable perfect ,if experienced a couple of minor problems but I have a very good mechanic , I'm very happy with this car
By on 10/5/11 | Valparaiso, IN
I just purchased a 2005 E55 AMG with only 17,000 miles for $35,000! Easily one of the quickest cars ever produced, running with the likes of a new Z06 or ZR1 corvette or Ferrari F430's for a fraction of the price and gift w/ purchase is the unbeatable luxury, fit and finish just not found elsewhere. I can take the whole family for cruises and the exhaust not is much better than a new vette! This car is gonna be fun!
By on 9/20/10 | Ocoee, FL
This is an amazing car. It is lightning fast and very and top of the line in every aspect. i will acknowledge that the M5 is notorious for being a better handling sport sedan. However I can never get past the rediculous interior. It is hard to believe that the worlds ugliest interior comes in an M5. I will take the E55 anyday. A much classier car. The only issue with this amazing car is the Airmatic suspension. One of my shocks went bad, but it was not the big deal I thought. With installing myself I repaired it for about 450 with shipping for the shock. Always check the forums if you are handy and do not want to spend an arm and a leg before doing a repair.