2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC owners like you.

2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/20/13 | Old Greenwich, CT
I bought a Certified Pre Owned E350 from a Benz dealer. Car had 58K miles on it. Received a one year comprehensive warranty through Merdedes Benz. About 10 months into ownership I started hearing what sounded like a tire noise. Took it to dealer, they said one of the tires was "out of round". OK, maybe I hit a pothole. Noise got worse over the next 4-5 weeks. Took it back. Dealer said emergency brake pads inside of rotor drum were falling apart and that was causing noise didn't make any sense since i never use E brake, and there were no lights on. They replaced ebrake pads, road tested car, noise still present. Rear differential is bad. Six to eight weeks to get parts from Germany. Warranty is seven days from expiring. Told me its covered under warranty, and I have new C Class loaner car, which I can't complain about. Not exactly my E Class, but at least I have something to drive. No very happy that this major repair occurred at only 74K miles Previous Benz 2005 C Class, 178K miles no issues. Had also a E class 1994 no issues, 98 S Class no issues, 180K miles.
By on 2/28/12 | Arlington, VA
Love my car. Bought it last year at the certified pre-owned dealer in Arlington, VA. My biggest issue is the fact that this car was supposedly "certified" at 70 percent or better in a number of maintenance categories, yet I have had to bring it to the dealer three or four times already. The latest issue is the brakes. They claim I need front and rear brakes already. Car has 67,000 miles on it. I put 14,000 on it in one year. Regardless, how could this vehicle be "certified" for brakes at 70 % last year and now they are down to nothing? I do only highway driving on weekends, and a mile back and forth to work each day. No stop and go driving. I do not trust this so called "certified pre-owned" BS. And the dealership is not willing to work with me considering the number of issues I have dealt with over the year (mostly minor, but still). And even despite all this, I love my car. I just won't let the dealership do the brake repairs. They want $1,650.