1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC owners like you.

1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
By on 6/20/12 | Galena, OH
I owned a e300 before my e320 and I would not own anything else if I can afford it. It has the best ride, offers great dependability and safety as well as perforance of any car I have ever owned. I want to keep it as long as possible.....see no reason to change or upgrade. If I should need another car, I would buy a Mercedes Benz...best value for your money by far. I hope that has not changed in the new models...that does worry me.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
By on 1/28/11 | Kittery, ME
I love this car despite being a little afraid of it. It has been very dependable but now that I approaching 200k things are beginning to happen i.e. camshaft pos sensor, oil leaks, key tumblers wearing out, sunroof inexplicably slowing down and displaying weird directional behaviors, seat adjustments starting to do the same.

Aside from that, I have never driven a more enjoyable car. considering the value of it, and what it would cost to replace it (cheap) i will drive it till it dies and buy another low mileage 4matic and do the same thing...