2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 owners like you.

2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 3/20/13 | Huntington Station, NY
I bought my 2004 E320 wagon in 2010 w/79k on odometer. This is a great car. Very utilitarian. Great gas mileage for a car of it's size. Downside? Lots of expensive repairs. Upside? This car will last a long time and still looks great. 03/13. JJB1895
By on 9/3/10 | Huntsville, AL
Bought this car new so I thought. Found out the the car had been wrecked just 2 months before we bought it from Regal Mercedes. Sales managers wife backed her SUV into the front of it when he drove it home for lunch one day. $2900 in damage. The headlights cloud up worse than any other car on the street. Just count them as you pass by.I would not recommend this car to anyone. The ABC system has failed once and been repaired and now the suspension is sqeaking AGAIN. Money pit!!
By on 7/17/10 | White Plains, MD
I've had my car for 4 months now. I bought with very low miles considering it was a 2004. I read a lot of horror stories about the 2004 Mercedes, but I really have not seen any problems with my car. It is excellent on the road. The ride is smooth in great weather as well as rainy weather.
By on 3/26/10 | Marysville, WA
I recently bought a used 04 Mercedes E-320 with 88K + miles on it and was very please with crisp handling and great suspension, comfort, safety and power, it just feels a lot different driving a mercedes than another car. The solid feel of toughness and yet gentle enough as feather.
Nolds16
By on 8/1/09 | Tacoma, WA
I bought this wagon for my wife who very much liked the third seat facing aft. While waiting to sell her SUV to by me a BMW, I began driving it to work and to pick up my business guests. Not only do I received endless compliments on the vehicle, I enjoy the practicality of it. It is like having a luxery car, that has a great loading capacity, and receives fantastic gas mileage. My only complaint is the high cost of maintenance at the dealership.