2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 owners like you.

2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/30/17 | West Palm Beach, FL
Hi every one i have had 2 years with a 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 and i would like to say the first year with the car was good we brought the car July 2015 the car did have an issues with it we brought it with 65,000 miles the car was a immaculate that year we only had one issue and that was the battery but that was in winter. In 2016 we had a belt beak which made the car come to halt almost in the middle of an intersection but we found a parking lot all was well but the issue was the bearing witch had a imperfection in it witch cause the belt to beak (this happened on two occasions). In the first Qu of 2017 is when the car really when down hill the car started to show suspension air bag leakage on the right back side but every time you would start the car up it would pump and be fine then the belt broke again witch in tune we replaced for the second time know i want to say about the 2nd week in august the right back side suspension air stop pumping all others would but not that air bag the interior was fulling apart and if your asking yourself did we take good care of the car we did if you thinking about purchasing a w219 CLS i would recommend a late 2008 to 2011 not even a 2007.
By on 3/11/16 | Peoria, IL
I love my 2008 Mercedes CLS. It does everything I need it to do and serves as a great daily driver. I bought it used in 2011 and have had great luck with it on repairs to date.
By on 3/10/13 | Greenbelt, MD
This is my first and VERY well deserved Mercedes. I LOVE EVERYTHING about this car and what a great first choice, like they say go big or go home. Amazing looks, style, performance and handling. I am satisfied above and beyond my high expectations. The next step will be the 2011 CLS AMG63.
By on 9/23/11 | Stafford, VA
CLS 550 with AMG Sport Package: Excellent interior fit/trim, superb handling and very strong engine. I really enjoy the combination of styling and performance
By on 7/21/10 | Surprise, AZ
nice car,to much of a car