2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 owners like you.

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK430. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 1/27/12 | Montgomery, AL
i just love this car.i bought in 2008 it has 25,000 miles on it.now it has 125,000 and it still drive the same.just change air filter that was it.
By on 2/4/11 | Uniondale, NY
Purchased an 03 in 2009 with 23k on the odo, no problems of signifigance, and unlike newer "electronics filled" benzes there's not too much that can/does go wrong with these. Stock ride is a little "floaty" (for those who prefer a more performance oriented ride), and the car is a little under powered, as compared to 2010 V6's or turbo 6's.. but still a great car with a CLASSIC look!
By on 2/25/10 | Charlotte, NC
I purchased this car for my wife in October 2006. She loves the car - I enjoy driving it too when I'm allowed to do so. My only complaint is the high cost of maintaining it. The cost may be a function of the high dealer cost here in Charlotte - I'm reluctant to take it to an independent - but perhaps I should change my reluctancy. I've been informed that I should change the spark plugs every five years or 100,000 miles - cost is $670 plus tax! Sixteen plugs are involved plus 2.5 hours labor - according to the dealer.
By on 11/6/08 | Beaverton, OR
I don't have one of these cars, but I was looking into one that is on craigslist for a good price, but after seeing all the common problems you guys note, maybe there's a reason they are trying to get rid of it. Thanks for the heads up, your service may have saved me a big headache! Sure is a nice looking car though!