2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 owners like you.

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 1/14/13 | Pontiac, MI
I purchased my 2002 Mercedes Benz Clk 430 V8 in 2008 with 92,ooo miles. The engine, if maintained properly with routine oil changes, runs like an absolute champion! When I first turn on the car in the winter the fans don't start to blow until the car actually gets warmed up. That is compensated by the heated seats which work right away. The seats keep me on stand-by till the car blows out heat from the vents. Since I am in Michigan and this car is a V8, not to thrilled about how it drives in the snow but its not a winter car. Over all if you have a friend that is a mechanic and isn't after the pot of gold, is a good thing to have if your not mechanically inclined. The dealership charges a pretty penny and could leave you broke after the first brake pads. Besides same issuse, I am going to drive this one into the ground just as I did my Toyota Supra 1996.5.
One thing that I have found in common with the Clk-430 has been the motor to the seat and how they go ou
By on 12/23/11 | Louisville, KY
consider buying this for my daughter who just graduated from college 2002 mercedes-benz clk-430 it has 84,000 miles on it the leather is immaculate and the exterior the same. the owner has all maintenance recods and a car fax... is there anything about maintenance that i should expect any time soon?
By on 4/14/11 | Houston, TX
I bought mine used with 36,000 miles and it runs great.
By on 2/18/10 | Clovis, CA
I've had this car for 5 yrs now and runs beautiful! Punch it going 90mph and it kicks like you're standing still then hits 110 in 1/4 mile.
Nice looking and handles great!! No major problems yet and I have 130,000 on it.
By on 12/7/08 | Mesa, AZ
I love this car!! bought it 6 months ago and have had no major problems with it. I replaced the ball joints and the stearing dampner. Just put on new tires and it is still running great with 98k miles