2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 owners like you.

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 2/1/18 | Felton, DE | Car Owner
I purchased this car 2yrs ago with 69k it now has 89k and I love the feel of the safety being in it and the issue I've had was just normal wear and tear that's just regular repairs.This has been one of the best cars I've ever owned.
Yes, I would recommend this car.
By on 2/25/11 | Kissimmee, FL
I have had this car for 6 years after buying it used in 2005 at 67, 000 miles. It is still going at 198, 987 miles and the repairs have all been minor. MAF and air filter changed, bulb replaced in the AC controller and just recently replaced the instrument cluster. I had the motor mounts and transmission mounts replaced about a year ago. She is running great and looks great to the point where I still get thumbs up when I drive round. Because I cruise now instead of blowing everyone away when I first purchased it. This has cut down on tire wear. A lot of the repairs I was able to do myself, and saved a lot of money over the years going to authorized Mercedes independent shops. (a whole lot). This is my keeper car that will turn heads for years to come.
By on 3/27/10 | Rancho Santa Fe, CA
I have 42000 miles on my CLK-430 Cabriolet which i purchased new. The service has been minimal, and my only complaint is the low profile tires only last about 10,000 miles, but I live in a SoCal town with curvy roadways. I also own a 2009 Porsche 911, and I love driving both cars for different reasons. Can't bring myself to part with my CLK!