1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600 owners like you.

1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600
By on 2/18/10 | Albany, NY
I bought this, my dream car (realistic one at age 22), in absolutely perfect condition. It is black on black/grey two tone with burl walnut interior veneer. This vehicle is the epitomy of luxury....WITH BALLS!!!! This thing is no joke...I take friends for rides down the highway and they are literally looking for the safety parachute!! lol Seriously though, MINUS the BS problems, this machine screams HIGH Class! The interior...forget about it...it is unreal...there is NO plastic on the interior with the exception of the vents and switches. I do however deal with small/large ANNOYING problems, for example, when it started to get cold up here in upstate NY l somehow slowly lost heat on one side of the car, then completely throughout the whole vehicle!? WTF?? I feel like there is some sort of bubble or air pocket in my cooling system, and my local guy can't seem to figure it out. Can someone who knows A LOT about these W140 body style Mercedes get back to me?!?!