2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500 owners like you.

2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500
By on 12/15/13 | Washington, DC
I put new battery in the car, but when the cold hit the car will not start. when I get a jump the car runs good. If I park over night the car will need a jump. No warning lights are on no battery low lights on need help.
2000 Mercedes-Benz CL500
By on 2/6/12 | Kansas City, MO
I recently bought a 2000 CL500 with 57000 on it.. SO far no problems with the ABC suspension but I was told it had play in the ball joints. And the harmonic balancer came apart. Overall I think it's a great car. WAY better than my 2004 CLK 500. ANd a great deal used... New, not so much... The glass in the doors are getting bubbles in them. EVERY car has it's flaws THOUGH. Mercedes owners are typically picky people, I think that's part of the reason they can get slammed so hard sometimes. I also think that the dealerships with poor service help to get people angry which is taken out on Mercedes. They should have better control over their dealerships and regulate the prices better.