2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 owners like you.

2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2014 Mercedes-Benz C350. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2014 Mercedes-Benz C350
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2014 Mercedes-Benz C350
By on 1/22/15 | Newbury Park, CA
I purchased a 2014 CPO C350 with 2,000 miles. during the first 700 miles the car seemed OK and I decided to keep it. When I started to travel back and fourth to work on a regular basis I found that the rear suspension very harsh, even the smallest bumps are amplified and the read seems to bounce excessively. I have taken my C350 back to MB service. The changes the tires, and were very accommodating with test drives but after all was said and done they said the car is operating as designed. I have owned many other sport cars and have never experienced a ride that is so uncomfortable. It's OK for short trips around town on very level streets but not for long rides on poorly maintained California freeways. My feeling is that there is something wrong with the rear suspension a mismatch of spring and struts or some other issue MB service is not willing to replace. At this point I am contacting a Lemon Law Attorney for assistance.