2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 owners like you.

2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 4/16/15 | Nashville, TN
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
Traded wife's BMW 328 for a 2010 C300 with 24000 miles. Have had it 8 months. It has been back to Mercedes 3 times with loss of all power steering fluid, twice in last two weeks. Dealership can't fix problem and charge $300 - $450 each time. Not enough dealerships in the Nashville area to service cars they sell. Impossible to schedule service times unless the vehicle is towed in. First and last Mercedes we will ever own. My wife is driving my BMW and I am in a rental because the dealer doesn't have any loaner. Going back to a BMW.
By on 7/23/10 | Ann Arbor, MI
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
I traded my BMW 325i for the new C300. Very impressed with the quality and comfort. Like the easy access to the engine. BMW was like doing open heart surgery. Everything was crammed under the hood. The new C300 is a gorgeous car with a solid feel. Absolute dream to drive. BMW was fun, but I had a 5-speed:) The BMW cost to maintain was outrageous! I'm hoping the new C300 will be more reliable. Time will tell. Will report any problems I encounter.