2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 owners like you.

2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230. The average rating is a 2.5 out of 5.
By on 3/26/15 | Savannah, GA
Bought my Mercedes in 2014, I didn't have it a month and transmission had to be replaced, the alternator, and now brake pads have to be replaced. This car is very expensive to have and I don't recommend anyone buying one because of the expense. I would suggest a Hyandi nice and dependable cars. be careful of the dealerships selling these cars nothing but CROOKS!!!
By on 3/26/14 | Springfield, MO
I bought my MB C230 2007 in 2010 with 26000 on it, shortly after the warranty expired and things started breaking down one after another. First fuel pump, second transmission problems (it started getting stuck on gear while driving and wouldn't shift up or down), third camshaft sensor, solenoid magnet, brakes and rotors needed to be replaced on same time. The labor is very expensive in MB dealership. I would never buy another MB again. Very disappointed with German engineering :(((
By on 12/7/13 | Oklahoma City, OK
I purchase this car April 2013 w/ 59,000 miles on it. Just two weeks ago my camshafts, fuel pump, and alternator went it. Talking about putting $3,000 down on a car to turn around and shell out $2,000 to get it back running again. This is BS and I'll never purchase another again, new and used. >:0
By on 9/25/13 | Earl, NC
MB's suck. After being given an 06 C230 from a passing grandmother, I've learned that terrible. this car has 50,000 miles on it and it is crazy the things that it has needed and how much it cost. I've since upgraded to a four door 4x4 Ford F150 with an ecoboost twin turbo V6 that makes 400hp and the ability to tow 11,000 lbs while still getting the same MPG as the MB. If anyone walked up and handed me the keys to their MB, I'd laugh and tell them no thanks.
By on 7/19/13 | Scott Depot, WV
I always wanted a Mercedes till I owned one. They are Way over rated. I cant keep brakes and rotors on mine. I have owned my first and last Mercedes. They are way to expensive to repair. If they were not such a "yuppie" status symbol, no one would own one.