2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 owners like you.

2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/7/12 | Turlock, CA
I am buying a 2003 c230 at a local dealer for 7000.00, they are having the valves done and the guy said it would run 1800 and split the cost with me or he would just wholesale it. It is in great shape otherwise. The compression runs 160-160-160-100, with cyl # 1 being the issue.....is this common at 100k mi?
By on 8/11/11 | Los Angeles, CA
The right and left front blinkers have both gone out, been replaced and now the right front blinker is not working!!! Other than that I LOVE THIS CAR. It feels like a little tank compared to the Toyota I used to own. The Dealership will way too expensive so I use a private mechanic. So far, the only problem I've encountered is the blinkers. I did replace the battery at 46,000 miles.
By on 9/8/09 | Williamston, MI
I bought my c230 after driving a sporty Acura RSX type-S for a couple of years. The comfort was the first thing that I noticed. The seats are accommodating and the electronic seat adjustment for both driver and passenger is a great addition. The ride is smooth for such a sporty car, and the transmission shifts with little hesitation. Smooth is what I have to say about the driving experience. If you can drive a manual properly, you will love this gearbox. Sadly, the air is a bit touchy. not enough in back and the hot and cold dials are rarely accurate. If you want it warm you get it hot, if you want it cool you get it cold. A/C is amazing though, and the air flow is overall very nice. The exterior has been kept clean, and is very sleek. The engine is quick, but with an average of 30 MPG, mostly city driving, I spend a lot less on fuel.
Overall my experience has been great.