1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL owners like you.

1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
By on 11/2/13 | Los Angeles, CA
I just had a major problem my car just started blowing blue-white smoke only when I give it gas to take off took it to the shop my mechanic is pretty much like the engine is gone val seal but all my transmission fluid gone out of car also but I check all my fluids two days ago all was fine then yesterday it started smoking no los of power need some kind of help I think mechanic is trying to get me in with another engine to spend money. HELP!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
By on 10/5/09 | Jasper, FL
I have been a Mercedes Benz Owner since The Early 196'0 And I can not Fault The Quality of The Mercedes, This is the first Mercedes SL 500 Convertable, that I now own, amongst 2 other Mercs which I currently own, I Find The SL 500 lots of fun to Drive, and highly recommend the Vehicle to any-one who belives in SAFE PRESTIGE MOTORING.
It is a Great Car/Roadster.it Performs when you require it to perform, It is also a Great Looking Vehicle.
Once you own one I strongly Believe that you will never Look Back, EVEN PRINCESS DIANA of the United Kingdom owned This Same Model .if its fit for a Princess I believe it tells many stories..
Many of T.V. Personalties and Movie Stars have also owned one of These Models.
I would not part with mine for All the Money or Replace it with A Imitation Japenese Vehicle, and State that it is one of The SAFEST ROADSTERS in the Market.
Kind Regards