2006 Mazda Tribute Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Mazda Tribute owners like you.

2006 Mazda Tribute Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Mazda Tribute. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 10/12/12 | Lynn, MA
I am supper happy about my mazda. I am really appy to say. I was involved in a rear end collision where I was hit and my car thankfully held up to the test. although their was framedamage. My daughter and I came out with no injuries and the tribute held up so well to saftey. Thank you Mazda for saving my life!
The other car was a total wreck!!!
By on 4/15/11 | Renton, WA
58000 miles and just need new brakes now. Never has any issues with engine or electrical. Had 1 minor mechanical issue with rear gate getting stuck. fixed under warranty and NP any more. I change oil only every 6 to 7 000 miles and still OK. I have 2 wheel drive 2.3 liter 2006 Tribute.
By on 12/21/10 | Bennington, NE
This is by far the best car we have owned for the money, the only thing we did was required maintenance, 69 thousand miles and never had a problem, original front and back breaks I just replaced for $79.99 that was for very good break pads, they cheap ones run 49.00 Labor was free since i did them my self. Last winter we got caught in snow drifts, it spun the tires some but we got through the 15 inches of snow, It has a very good AWD transmission....If if ever breaks I will redue the review...