1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 owners like you.

1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 3/31/15 | Columbus, GA
Have owned this Miata since 1999 when it had 30,000 miles on it.
Ours has the fiberglass hardtop(best of both worlds). It has been a great little car with few problems. Have replaced the radiator, AC/drier and compressor, and seat covers. The biggest
problem we had was squeeling brakes. After 3 brake jobs, we discovered to grease the hold down pins and, presto, no squeal.
We have had it painted once and done 2 tune ups. Replaced water hoses, filters, battery, and tires. That's it! Now has 75,000 miles and running good still!
By on 7/28/10 | Papillion, NE
I have owned a 1995 Miata since my divorce in 2005. I wanted something sporty and economical but only had $3,800 to spend. I got the best of both worlds with my Miata. The ladies love it...well most of them. Can't please everyone. I have never replaced the brakes when I get them checked the shop says they are fine. It had 60,000 miles on it when I bought it. It now has over 191,000 miles on it and running good. I have replaced the master and slave cylinder, new drive shaft (can't replace just the U Joint),new exhaust regular oil changes and today for the first time the thermostat is being replaced (running hot). It will be hard to give this car up so I will give it to my son when he graduates from High School. I will probably end up getting a newer Miata 2005? I would love to test drive a new 2010 Miata but I would fall in love with it and would have to sell my new Harley. Love Miata!
By on 6/5/09 | Deerfield Beach, FL
Still going strong after 15 years, but various electrical systems are starting to fail. It's been a really fun and inexpensive ride. Very easy to maintain and the handling is amazing for the price.