2008 Mazda CX-9 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Mazda CX-9 owners like you.

2008 Mazda CX-9 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Mazda CX-9. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 9/13/13 | Bel Air, MD
Purchased our CX-9 Grand Touring in December 2007 (new). Have 65,000 miles and I must say this car drives / rides / handles like new. Only had one minor problem of the interior fan for the air-conditioner would turn on when you shut the car off. Mazda dealer was well aware of this quirk, and replaced an electronic module for $100. Have no other repairs,other than normal maintenance. Just had 65000 mile service,and brakes are still good (over 1/2 pad life left). The rotors are slightly warped and you can feel a slight shutter if you brake going 60-70 mph, but do not notice in city driving. Car is quiet, drives like a sports sedan, and that is saying something as this is a big vehicle. Overall, I highly recommend the CX-9, and if I needed to replace this for some reason, I would buy another CX-9 without question.
By on 9/25/11 | Forest Hills, NY
I have noticed some condensation inside the passenger front light. Although it does not seem like a big issue to many it bothers me. I would like to know what can be done and do I need to replace the entire light component even if the lights operate well.