1999 Lincoln Navigator Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Lincoln Navigator owners like you.

1999 Lincoln Navigator Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Lincoln Navigator. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 10/15/13 | Youngstown, NY
I have a 1999 Lincoln Navigator too and I am having a problem with the lights staying on, battery drain, etc. We think we may have figured out the problem. We are finding that the rear hatch releases on its own, thereby turning the lights on and draining our battery.
By on 3/14/12 | Fort Wayne, IN
Recently purchased this 1999 lincoln continental. Have not been able to drive the car since leaving the seller's lot. There is a problem that causes the battery to go dead due to the interior lights staying on too long and or coming on by themselves through out the day. What can I do to stop the lights from running down my battery? What electric part do I need to fix this problem?
By on 5/16/11 | Pewaukee, WI
We purchased a 99 Navigator new. It's been the best truck/car I've ever owned. Until last yr., the car didn't require any repairs beyond normal tire, brake, oil changes etc. Over the last yr. I've had to replace the AC & fuel pump. We've halled a trailer for 10 yrs. up north. There is very little rust & the truck has 145,000+ miles on it right now. We live in a snow area & it handles terrific better than the explorers we had. Can't say enough about this vehicle.
By on 4/17/10 | Madison, WI
1 of the best & reliable vehicles I've owned. It's never let me down. Purchased it in 2001 with 15000 mi. The Lincoln dearler's wife drove it personally. Some say the engine seems sluggish but I've loaded it with 7 passengers & full luggage and drove the moutains of Kentucy, Tennessee, Virginia, Florida, the Carolina's and it moved with impressive strength. So I dont know how much power a vehicle of this size should have, but it took the mountains like a beast. Was a little disturbed when I had 2 pay $1900 when my heat when out. The $1900 included a tune up. The alternator when out but I was able to drive 19 miles home; my other cars stalled out when the alternator died. Over all it's worth every dime I paid 4 it. Now that I'm buying a boat it will come in handy again.