2007 Lincoln MKX Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Lincoln MKX owners like you.

2007 Lincoln MKX Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Lincoln MKX. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 6/25/15 | Manchester, CT
I bought my mkx 2007 from a use car dealership today 6/26/2015 I had a temperature gauge sensor put in cost me $600.00 .I didn't mine spending the money because I really like the car all the stars I check off is my honest opinion. The only thing I'm working on next is the ac it don't blow ice cold.my 1988 towncar I just got rid of the ac was excellent cold .so now I'm working on this vehicle so I can take its first long trip.
By on 6/11/15 | Manchester, CT
I purchase a 2007 lincoln mkx a month ago, im a lincoln fan for years so i fell into this lincoln mkx. the only thing that i don't like is that lincoln dont have a vent to let fresh air in and i have the awd its quick in accelleration but i hear clicking noise when i come to slow down.my 6 disc changer is common to jam and mine is,so i use my i pod so i do have music. my a/c work kinda crazy the drivers side blow warm air while the passenger side blows cold air. ive been working with it.
By on 4/10/14 | Lebanon, TN
Not sure what we did. This thing with 97000 on the odometer, 2 days after buying, ( with great reviews) ...later discussion. Black fluid leaks and after searching that I find all sorts of unhappy campers. WOW. Had this piece for a week and regretting it already. Who knows where the repairs end with this (Black fluid leak)I am so disappointed there was no mention of the problem in initial reviews.
By on 3/11/14 | Potwin, KS
My transmission is slipping. I have 9100 miles and still owe 16k. What should I do?
By on 8/30/12 | New Castle, DE
My PTU Power Train Unit just went, leaking at 78K miles. By my experience and other reviews sounds like purchasing extended warranty is a must. Luckly I purchased extended 100K warranty so repair/replacement will be covered. Mine had a defective rim that makes at ticking noise on turns, had to replace it, not covered under warranty, $600 for the rim. Other than that it has been a very nice, reliable ride. We got the DVD system which our kids love. Overall, I love my MKX.
By on 4/18/12 | South Hadley, MA
PTU Power Train Unit needs to be replaced on my Lincoln MKX at 68500 miles. Its covered under the warranty until 70k, thank god because it's super expensive to replace. It seems to be a popular problem with Ford and Lincoln. The part is on back order for a month and they told me that I can't drive it!! Overall it has been a good vehicle. Not too bad on gas for an SUV, comfortable and handles nicely. I think its best to keep it for a few years and sell after the warranty runs out!