1995 Lexus SC400 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Lexus SC400 owners like you.

1995 Lexus SC400 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Lexus SC400. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 3/9/13 | Evansville, IN
I bought this car because I have always wanted one ever since I saw/heard/rode in one back when they were first introduced, and boy I was not disappointed! 318k (not a typo) and just this afternoon I absolutely DUSTED a 2008 BMW (5series i think, hard to tell when they are behind you lol)
By on 1/11/11 | Jacksonville, FL
I bought this car because of two major points I liked about it. 1 being that if you look at the door hinges and the way the are made, it's almost perfect for Lambo door's. I looked into and found out that the kit only cost about 300 bucks. and with no cutting to the are at all. it's just a pare of gas powered shocks and some mounts. just thought people just know. and 2 is because of the engine. it's one of only a few made at Lexus, the V8 model I didn't see in a lot of Lexus cars I think only the 400 series has them. the SC400 & the LS400 as far as I know.
By on 7/13/09 | Troy, MI
I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had.
After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn Vue RedLine, great for what I use it for, so far .