2006 Lexus RX330 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Lexus RX330 owners like you.

2006 Lexus RX330 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Lexus RX330. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 11/23/14 | Tarzana, CA
New transmission at 90k. Rough ride! Bad gas mileage! Bad sound insulation! No leg room! Would NEVER buy another Lexus EVER again!
I've had less trouble with my other two cars: '90 Accord and '02 Chrysler Voyager. Honda made it 300k before breaking down and Chrysler Voyager 180k before transmission went out! Go figure!
By on 9/6/12 | Marina, CA
I have a 2006 RX330 I bought new. It has less the 46,000 mile on it. That average around 7500 miles a year. I have had it service regularly with the dealer. I have the 35,000 mile maintenance done on it at around 43,000 mile on 7/2012. 0n 9/2/12 it started to leak red fluid from under the engine. Took it to the dealer. They told me that the gasket on the differential had broken effecting my transfer case and possibly cause a radiator leak the size of a pinhole. How can this happen when I had your dealership just do the 35000 mile maintenance and I just put less they 1400 mile since the maintanence. Before the maintenance it was running fine. Needless to say it put me in the hole for $2500.00. I don't think it was the car but the people working on the car that may have cause this damage.
By on 3/6/12 | Farmington, CT
I am having a similar problem with my 2006 rx 330. The rear door opens and closes and I cannot get it to stay open. I took it to the dealer and they want $400
plus labor. I wen to the JC Whitney website and found the part SKU 1JA 577328 and I am going to order the part and installl it myself. It is priced at $37.99 and you will need to order two. I will let you know how it works.
By on 2/10/12 | Naperville, IL
I have 100,000 miles on my 2006 Rx 330. I have a serious problem with the Rear Door Hatch. It doesn't fully open;and it now closes on its own power. the Dealer tells me that I'm responsible for the cost of repair. Any comments?