2005 Lexus RX330 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Lexus RX330 owners like you.

2005 Lexus RX330 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Lexus RX330. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 9/4/13 | St. Paul, MN
I have had a LOT of problems with my RX330. The front differential went out at 80,000 miles. The bill was $2500. The rack and pinion ($1000)and radiator ($650) needed to be replaced at 95,0000 miles. I have had problems with the wheels. My tires leak in the winter even with Nitrogen added. I changed tires 3 times on the car and nothing seems to work. This is my 3rd Lexus and I am really unhappy with this one.
By on 2/9/12 | Modesto, CA
Best vehicle I've ever owned. I bought mine new at the end of 2004. I've got 144K miles and have had no problems. Recalls are handled easily with my dealership. Love that they fill my gas tank when they do a recall. I've always brought the vehicle to the dealer for maintenance but it's just getting too expensive. I'm nervous about using another mechanic but have no choice. I have a long crack in the windshield and Lexus wants $2K to replace it!!! What! I'll guess I'll replace for just under $300.00 from another glass shop. I can live without the Lexus monogram on the lower corner of the windshield. :-) Time now to replace the timing light and water pump. Just now need to replace rear brakes. I'm on my 2nd set of new tires. I don't want another car payment so I'm sticking with this one. Love it!
By on 7/27/11 | Owasso, OK
I have had my lexus since the day I drove it off the showroom floor and that was 90,000 miles ago. This is the best riding car I have ever driven...only thing is the tires only last 40,000 miles and they are over $1000 per set...Ive put 2 sets on my car now. I will drive this car until it falls apart. Before I bought this one I leased an RX 300 for 3 years and an RX 330 for 3 years...needless to say ive been driving them now for quite a while...Its the perfect size, not to tall not too wide and not too long and I love having the area behind the back seat to haul groceriers, bags of mulch, whatever.....and it drives like a car-NOT an SUV!
By on 9/19/09 | East Brunswick, NJ
53000 since brand new. Best dealership experience with recall to fix minor problems. Earlier than usual brake pad replacement--4 wheel drive! Easy parts replacement. Looking forward for long term ownership. Replaced 2 front strut due to leak @$700. Great car with recent long trip to Florida and back. Used Lucas engine lube--great product to clean engine--smooth run!
By on 10/29/08 | Boss, MO
This is the best car I've owned. Power is good, handles well, it has a really good "feel" to it. It's a solid vehicle. I don't think I'll get a car without GPS and a rear view mirror camera again!