2003 Lexus LS430 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Lexus LS430 owners like you.

2003 Lexus LS430 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Lexus LS430. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 7/3/15 | Houston, TX
Purchasing this car is one of the best decisions I have made. I purchased it new and absolutely love it.
I have roughly 215,000 miles and it still has a great ride.
The only ongoing problem has been noise over bumps which started 1 year ago. It sounds like suspension but checks out ok. My service technician placed it on lifters and sprayed underneath(not sure where) and solved the problem. It has to be repeated occasionally. I notice it more when Houston experiences lots of water on the streets. It's my belief that the underbody car wash contributes to this problem.
This car is probably good for another 3 years so I definitely recommend it and plan to purchase another Lexus.
By on 10/30/11 | Sunnyvale, CA
Acquired this as a lease end - Lexus certified vehicle in 2007 with 45k miles. Major repairs consist of new brake pads, tires and battery plus regular oil changes at 5k intervals using regular Pennzoil and K&N oil filters. Use mid-grade gas with no problems. Major services (at my independent shop) at 15k, 30k, 45k and 60k intervals. I honestly believe that this vehicle will outlive me-eh!
By on 9/4/10 | Merritt Island, FL
I have had this car for three years and it hasn't had one problem. I bought it as a lease end, and it is a joy to ride every single day. The handling is wonderful, and the feel of luxury is better than my old Mercedes Benz. In addition, it gives the quietest, smoothest ride of any car I know. I plan on holding onto this car until it dies or I die...