1992 Lexus LS400 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1992 Lexus LS400 owners like you.

1992 Lexus LS400 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1992 Lexus LS400. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 6/24/11 | Garden Grove, CA
This 92 Lexus has to be the nicest vehicle I've owned. When I have routine maintenance done (oil change, washed, smogged) , service personnel make comments about how beautiful the style of body it is as well as how reliable this particular model is based on their experence. Looks good even next to much newer cars. Some service is necessary as it is 20 yrs old. Quiet, smooth and stylish sums up my experience with this beautiful automobile.
By on 3/23/10 | Glen Rock, NJ
I purchased this car with over 100k two years ago and it was the best purchase I ever made with a used car. The maintenance was well kept by the previous owner so timing belt and normal items were practically new. There are common problems with p/s, wiring harness in trunk, LCD failure on the climate control, but this almost twenty years old now with over 150k. Everything works like a new car except I should have looked for a 1993 with larger disc brakes. I used after marktet rotors...big mistake. The ride is wonderful, engine/trans smooth and I will probably keep this car until my wife threatens divorce for sake of a newer model. Best car I've owned.
By on 11/3/09 | Newbury Park, CA
Best car I've had in 50 yrs. Have replaced power steering, and front struts. Some tranny work. Otherwise 190,000 miles of comfort driving. Body paint and interior like new. They'll sell this car the day after they bury me.