2001 Lexus IS300 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Lexus IS300 owners like you.

2001 Lexus IS300 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Lexus IS300. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 4/13/13 | Statesville, NC
I LOVE MY IS300. THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE. I DRIVE IT EVERY CHANCE I GET. I OWN OTHER SPORTS CARS. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE CAR TO DRIVE. SOMEONE LOWERED MINE WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE IT TO THE LEXUS DEALER AND LET THEM RAISE IT BACK TO THE FACTORY LOOK. AM HAVING TIRE WEARING ISSUES RIGHT NOW, OTHER THAN THAT THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. IT WOULD A CAR I WOULD DRIVE ON LONG DISTANCE TRIPS. THE FACTORY STEREO IN THE CAR SOUNDS LIKE A BOSE STEREO. MY CD CHANGER IS GIVING ME TROUBLE NOW. THE CD'S WON'T EJECT MOST OF THE TIME. IT BLOWS OUT SUPER COLD AC AND HEAT WORKS GREAT IN THE WINTER TIME. IT HEATS UP SUPER FAST. I LOVE THOSE BUTT WARMERS IN THE WINTER TIME AS WELL. THIS IS300 HANDLES SUPER GREAT IN CURVES. IT HAS A WOUNDERFULL LOOK TO IT. I GET A LOT OF HEAD TURNS. EVEN BMW OWNERS ARE LOOKING. MAYBE WISHING THEY HAD A IS300.
By on 5/16/12 | New York, NY
I have owned my 2001 Lexus IS 300 for 9years when I bought it new. It is an amazingly great car. In the last year I've had to only replace the brake pads and shocks. More recently, I am having 2 ball joints replaced as they have never been done. The car still drives well, is great on gas and looks great!! Love my Lexus!!
By on 10/13/09 | Fountain Inn, SC