2006 Lexus GX470 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Lexus GX470 owners like you.

2006 Lexus GX470 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2006 Lexus GX470. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 7/7/18 | Belton, TX | Car Owner
I bought this car as a CPO through Lexus in 2009 with about 36,000 miles. I’ve only done two unexpected repairs and it was the alternator both times. Because the alternator drained the battery I also had to replace the battery both times. Seems to happen every 4 years... otherwise this car has not had any other issue. It’s been nothing but routine maintenance and service. Mileage is what you would expect for an SUV... we get an average of 17-18mpg but highway driving can go up to as much as 20. City driving can go as low as 13mpg... really depends on where you spend more time driving. We have used this suv on several long road trips and it’s very comfortable. I really have few complaints with this vehicle. Stick to the routine maintenance and service and it will last. Currently have over 110,000 miles. We don’t drive it a lot but it’s been a really good car. That being said, parts are not that cheap but they are also not too expensive. Just have to look.
Yes, I would recommend this car.