2007 Kia Sportage Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Kia Sportage owners like you.

2007 Kia Sportage Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Kia Sportage. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 3/12/14 | Woonsocket, RI
oil pan is rotting out.Kia should recall for hazmat and danger of blowing engine
By on 11/22/13 | New Braintree, MA
Kia sportage, bought new in 2007. Tech told me oil pan is rotting. Not very happy with that, seems this should be a recall or at least under warranty. Brakes are constantly a problem and need to be replaced at an accelerated rate.
By on 9/16/13 | Metamora, IL
I have owned this vehicle for a little over a year now. The only maintenance I have had to perform thus far is oil changes. This car rides smoothly, and handles quite well. It's very quiet when idling. The sound system (stock) has excellent quality, and the interior, while economically designed, is nice for the pricing. My only qualm with this car is the lack of power. I understand that it is a 4 cylinder, and a crossover is heavier than the typical car, but if I could have gone back and purchased a v6, I would have, as the extra power would make a world of difference. I am very pleased with this vehicle, and feel that it will last for some time.
By on 4/25/09 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
I leased this Kia Sportage 21 months ago. I am partailly disabled and do not drive much other then to the doctors or grocery store. I am 62 and have had over 20 cars and this one is the best. The ride is great, the gas milage good and the A/C works fantastic. Living in South Florida this was a must. I
love sitting high enough that my vision is not obstructed. And although it is larger
then what I am used to driving, it handles as well as any car I've had. Not top heavy
like some. Corners great and for a 4 cylinder, it has great acceleration. All in all I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Love this car and would recomend it to all. 60,000 mile 5 year bumper to bumper warranty with 100,000/10 year on the trans makes it very economical to run. Guess you can tell it impressed me!