2006 Kia Spectra5 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Kia Spectra5 owners like you.

2006 Kia Spectra5 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Kia Spectra5. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 2/14/16 | Cottage Grove, WI
iI bought my 2006 Kia spectra brand new 9 years ago, and I now have 220,000 miles. I absolutely LOVE my car!! I haven't done the best job keeping up with regular maintenance, and didn't have one single issue with it until about 6 months ago. But considering how many miles I have on it, I'm guessing it's common to start running into issues that need repair. I will definitely be sticking with the Kia brand!
By on 3/5/12 | Albany, GA
I bought this car brand new with just 17 miles on it. It has now 120.000 miles and no oil leaks. I know I have to do the timing belt change, which I have not doen yet, but its still going strong. Love this car. very good pick up and very roomy inside. Great in snow. I now live in Ga and its still going strong!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
By on 4/23/10 | Victoria, MN
i received this car from my dad (who bought it new) and its been the greatest joy. stereo is high quality (as good as aftermarket) takes off nice and fast even though its an automatic, and introduced me to an entire community of new tuners at Streetkiaz.com. sleek, fast and readily tuned. lots of room in trunk and holds up nicely in extremely deep snow even with a full load of passangers and their snow equiptment.
By on 2/11/09 | Walnut, CA
handles excellent,modest power,good gas milage and very roomy for a car this small. I am 6'2 and 290 lbs and have plenty of leg room.