2008 Kia Rio5 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Kia Rio5 owners like you.

2008 Kia Rio5 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Kia Rio5. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 5/29/11 | Fayetteville, NC
Got this as a rental first, and fell in love. Very roomy, lots of storage, comfy and has great pickup. My AC just went out, so that's a bummer, but a cheap fix. My salesperson is fantastic, still calls me 3 years later to make sure I'm still happy lol.....the service dept....well......not impressed. My one issue was husband changing the oil error lol. Great car, especially for kids/cats and hauling stuff:) I love proving people wrong when they tell me I can't fit xyz in my car:)
By on 8/16/10 | New Albany, IN
I agree about the brakes. They do make a sound like they need replacing when there is moisture. It goes away quickly. Not a big deal but sure made me take it back to the dealer for a check. The battery is a problem! I only have 20,000 miles on my Rio5 and just replaced the battery. I have 35% left on my brakes and will need to replace by November. The cost will be 199.00 per set. I do like my car though I know it's like driving a cardboard box down the road. I would purchase another with more features. I wpould like electric seats, sunroof, and a GPS system. I am looking at the Soul.