2003 Jeep Wrangler Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Jeep Wrangler owners like you.

2003 Jeep Wrangler Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Jeep Wrangler. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2003 Jeep Wrangler
By on 2/6/14 | San Antonio, TX
I have owned my 03 Jeep Wrangle for 10 years now. Love the thing. Very reliable vehicle. The inline 6 is a good all around engine. I have done some tough off road driving and tow a small trailer with ease. Fairly simple for the lay mechanic like myself. Only problems are some light issues.
2003 Jeep Wrangler
By on 6/11/10 | Palmetto, FL
great little ride. Its more like a friend than a vehicle. Fun to drive and very dependible. I love this jeep, and ive owned several over the years.Very few problems. Faulty fan swich after 83,000 miles,batt replacement, and two sets of pricy oversized tires. Some problems with zippers on soft doors. Easy to fix just take a razor blade make a small cut at the bottom of the zipper tape and replace the zipper off some of your old luggage, works great. I used some high quality brass zippers by american tourester. Replaced front brake pads thats it. This has been a no problem vehicle, I know it wont last forever , nothing ever does, but when the time comes i will replace her with a new model just like I did with my wife.