1999 Jaguar XK8 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Jaguar XK8 owners like you.

1999 Jaguar XK8 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Jaguar XK8. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 3/24/14 | Clinton, IA
My love to my Jaguar XK8 can't be broken, even when my Mercedes Benz 300 SL/24. has a lot of positive memories. To drive a Jag. is not like driva from A to B, it's a dream and I will never sell or change my Jag. for anything in this world.
I guess the XK8 from 1999 is one of the best looking cars ever been produced, it looks that way when I park or drive past people and comments ''Very nice looking''
By on 11/27/12 | Davenport, FL
I signed the papers in the drivers seat after my first test drive in 1999 and still love this car. Snow White,convertible with oatmeal interior. Lots of looks, I keep it garaged and sometimes inside an inflated bubble. Only problem was gasoline turned into turpentine, and had to replace fuel pump. Now has 40,000 miles and experiencing wheel alignment situation..everything else is perfect. My mechanic says this engine is a strong one which will last for 200,000 miles. I change the oil every 3,000 miles and let my mechanic look at it every 90-120 days to avoid big problems. In Orlando I highly recommend THE JAGUAR DOCTOR, com
Andy is ex Service Mgr at Jaguar of Orlando, now working on his own. Excellent, professional...reasonable.
By on 4/24/10 | Duffield, VA
I like the 1999 XK8's styling and performance. Had to have the tensioners and timing chains replaced. That was a little expensive($2500).