2001 Isuzu Rodeo Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Isuzu Rodeo owners like you.

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Isuzu Rodeo. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 5/10/13 | Tucson, AZ
I got the same problem with my rodeo has 170k miles and runs like a champ still ,but sometimes the power reduce light comes on and im not able run more than 5 miles it goes very slow but ones I turn the motor off and then on the car runs perfect again..we already change all the sensor's and nothing ,we check all the wires and hoses and nothing,some mechanic told me that was the tottle body but now after paying money and time im prefferd that somebody who realy know can assist me ..please let me know ..tks
By on 12/15/10 | Lynn, MA
I love my 2001 Rodeo, 38,000 miles on it. Inherited from my Dad, drives great!
s
By on 9/26/10 | Chula Vista, CA
my 2001 isuzu rodeo has 117 000 miles on it
Since 2006 or so, the check engine light started turn it on and then while i was driving the redcued power light came on too and the truck came to a limp mode or so. The car had no power and coul not accelerate. I've been visiting almost every auto shop to find a solution. One guy told me to replace the computer, but i have not been able to find one, and since I am not sure that this is the solution, I do not wanna wate money. I did replace the throthle body for one i got in a junkyard, but no luck (maybe that body was not working neither). Another guy told me to replace all the wiring. I HAVE checked a LOT of times, with experts, the wiring, and all wires seem to be ok, not damaged. The battery is kind of old and there is some green substance on the terminals (especially the negative one). I have done a lot of research for the past, 4 years, but i haven ´t had any luck, plus i live in mexico, so there arent many experts to know whats the problem with my truck. I bought this trucl on Southern California, on 2005, and I really need help!!!
By on 4/28/09 | San Antonio, TX
I bought my 2001 Rodeo brand new and it now has 200,000+ miles on it. I love this car! It has been very reliable and has needed no major repairs. After time, the power window switch went out and the AC needed to be replaced - very understandable that these things needed replacing. It has been very reliable and a joy to drive. The exterior paint has held up remarkably well considering this car has never been kept in a garage. I'm sad that the Rodeo is no longer available in the US for purchase.