2007 Infiniti QX56 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Infiniti QX56 owners like you.

2007 Infiniti QX56 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Infiniti QX56. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 2/6/14 | Holmdel, NJ
There was condensation in the front headlight casing, which started forming shortly after I purchased the used car. Over time the condensation built up and caused headlight failure. I brought to a local auto body shop and they could not find any cracks in the casing. When they called an Infiniti parts dealer, the dealer let it be known that it was a design defect and that they keep the headlight casings in stock. $1,500 later I was told by Infiniti that they have no responsibility and could not do anything for me. I will never buy another Infiniti. My only recourse now is to file a complaint with the National Highway Traffic Safety association and hope that they issue a recall.
By on 3/3/12 | Randallstown, MD
I love my QX56 after five with no problems at all, until now. My dash panel lights went out. They come on when i put light switch on auto or turn the head lights off.I need help ,what is the problem with my dash panel.
By on 1/27/12 | Irvington, NJ
Brought a 2007 Infiniti QX56 in 2010. It's a beautiful looking vehichle, inside and out. I'm new to the brand and heard great things about Infiniti but I'm still waiting to be impressed. Now my warranty is run out, things are starting to go wrong.