2005 Infiniti QX56 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Infiniti QX56 owners like you.

2005 Infiniti QX56 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Infiniti QX56. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2005 Infiniti QX56
By on 11/13/13 | Columbia, SC
I have a 2005 QX56 which I bought brand new and the only major problems I had was the lift gate motor went out after my 6 year of having. It was covered by my extended warranty. I had to replace both headlights and fog lights at seperate times because the seals had warn and they were getting condensation inside of them which was covered under warranty at time also. My AC went out under the extended warranty and it took them almost 60 days to replace part because it had to come from Japan. Some type of regulator that they had to remove the front dash to get too. Other than that the vehicle has been great.
2005 Infiniti QX56
By on 2/1/11 | Morganton, NC
I have a 2005 I bought new. It now has 98,000 miles. We have pulled a 32 foot travel trailer up to NY state and down to Florida multiple times. It has been a very good vehicle and we are very happy with it. The only significant problems we had were cracked exhaust manifolds and front brake warping, which were all fixed under warranty and improved or corrected on later model years. Despite the abuse three kids, two dogs, and no garage can inflict, it still looks new inside and out. It burns no oil between 7,500 mile changes. I have always used Mobil 1 5w30. Gas mileage is not great but it will get 20 mpg on the highway without the trailer. My soon to be teen drivers argue over who will get to drive it, they still love it.