1994 Infiniti Q45 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1994 Infiniti Q45 owners like you.

1994 Infiniti Q45 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1994 Infiniti Q45. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 9/17/12 | New Haven, CT
The Q45 has been one of my best yet. Love the luxury it has to offer like the Gold clock in the middle nice touch for 1994 I would say. This car I used it for work and any long travels. I got sick and lost a lot including my job so I had no choice but to park my baby. Now I need to start her up with a new starter and back suspension other then that had to replace tare and ware brake lines. That is sure to happen with time, this car is great and I will continue to get it up and going the car is well worth it. The engine in this car has a lot of power to it can not complain here I love this car :)
By on 12/5/10 | Saluda, SC
i brought my 1994 infiniti q45t from an auction in lexington,sc for $900. it was $1200 in all with taxes. This is a great car. but its very costly. since i had my car i brought a new radiator $368, 3 fuel injectors $420, starter $120, blower motor $68, Battery $106, ignition coil $119, fuel filter $15, rear shock/struts $149. i still have to replace a fuel rail i bent taking a injector out, 2 fuel injectors, and the fuel pump. i wouldn't sell my car for nothing. this is a great car for the money. high quality engine. performance is top of the line for an 2 ton vehicle. i race an nissan max. beat it. 2005 mustang. beat it. 1997 acura legend. beat it.
By on 6/1/10 | Pompano Beach, FL
Fine car, good ride and performance.