1996 Infiniti I30 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1996 Infiniti I30 owners like you.

1996 Infiniti I30 Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 1996 Infiniti I30. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 8/25/14 | Ventura, CA
I bought my I 30 in 2010 believe me when I say it had 21,000 miles on it. I now have 69 k and nothing is wrong --so far. The only 2 reasons someone would sell a car is (1) they are tired of the cars looks or (2) it is costing to much in repairs. I am now single and don't need a 4 door sedan. in southern California ( Mazda Miata time ) If the Miata runs as good as the I 30 I will be happy-happy- happy. It is a fine car I just want something else.
By on 6/3/12 | Long Beach, CA
My 1996 Infiniti I-30 has a 2 small leak circles near the right front side of the car. Wherever I park I come out and see these 2 oil spots. Anyone had the same problem?
By on 12/16/11 | Thomaston, ME
My 1996 Infiniti I 30 is not starting correctly. It does turn over but just bogs out after a few turns. It does take a jump start and starts up and will run down the road but then dies again and takes another jump and drives alittle again. I have put a new alternator in it, and a Belt, changed batteries, charged, etc, Not sure what else it could be. Have any idea, Its hard in the winter and i really dont have the money to bring to a technician with tows and all.... Please help thank you!!! Also did make a grinding noise after i changed the alternator and was squeaky a little.....and it purred like a kitten before.......Im Baffled!!!! PLEASE HELP WITH ANY IDEAS
By on 4/5/11 | Valley Springs, CA
I love my 1996 Infiniti I30!! I bot her in 1998 at the Neillo Infiniti dealership in Concord, CA when she had only 22,000 miles - dealer buyback. She now has 344,000 miles and still runs like a top! I replaced the water pump at 190,000 miles, and that has been it as far as mechanical issues. I have the oil & filter changed every 4,000 miles, and I still get 25.4 mpg--and she runs on regular gas. This is the best car I have ever owned. Right now, I am re-upholstering the front seats since I wore the leather out! My MB SL500 sits in the garage most of the time since I love my worn & old Infiniti more!