2007 Hyundai Tucson Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Hyundai Tucson owners like you.

2007 Hyundai Tucson Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Hyundai Tucson. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 2/14/13 | Gambell, AK
my car is 2007 model and reached 110000km, lately it has started giving problem like starting and i took it to the nearby workshop. They said glow plug has completely stopped working. Acordingly glow plug from dealer was asked...however while taking out one of the plug couldnot...so workshop dealer said carbon inside the plug has blasted......what shud we do to replace the plug.
By on 12/23/12 | Parkville, MD
I have had my 2007 Tucson for almost 6 years (bought it new) and it has been a wonderful car (small SUV). I have regular maintainence done, have had a new set of tires put on, and recently replaced the battery. Overall it has been very reliable. It is just a 4 cyl. and that is all I need to get around in. The suspension is stiff, but it is nice for multi-use -taking the dog to the vet, hauling items for yard work, etc. I would buy Hyundai again. Only suggestion...that gas mileage be improved for city use - it is a 4 cyl and could do better. It also does quite well in the snow....I've passed quite a few big trucks that cannot get up inclines...buzzed right past them.
By on 9/28/11 | Edgecomb, ME
Yeah, same story, 50K back brakes needed replacing. Must be a fault with these Tucsons
By on 8/6/11 | Missouri City, TX
Purchased the Limited 2007 Tucson brand new. Started having problems with the vehicle close to the end of my warranty. Problems included cranking issues, transmission acceleration and fuel smell. Took it to several authorized Hyundai Dealerships and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with the car. They called a field engineer in and the end result was that they voided my warranty because of their "Authorized" Hyundai dealership installed an alarm system without my permission. Now I'm stuck with a car note and a non working car. My advise to people looking into purchasing an Hyundai, well, Don't! Their cars my look good on the outside but they're a lemon on the inside. Plus, do you realy want to purchase a vehicle from a company that will void your warranty and leave you hanging with a car note. In addition, my car is a BIG red flag safety problem and they don't car to repair it. Sounds like another Toyota in the making! You have been alerted!
By on 11/1/10 | Lynch Station, VA
the biggest problem ive gotb with the 2007 Tucson city is that in just over two years ive had to replace the brake pads and get the disc machine 3 times, and noone can get my wheel alignment right, my car has only travelled 50,000km since july 2007. has anyone else had this problem?
By on 3/14/09 | Boise, ID
I've owned this car for going on the 3rd year and I love it!!! The only thing I would do different would be leather seats. Great overall car!