2006 Hyundai Sonata Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners like you.

2006 Hyundai Sonata Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Hyundai Sonata. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 9/17/10 | Ventura, CA
I purchased new in 2007. I just passed the 32,000 mile mark and took the car to the dealer for 30,000 tune up. They tried to sell me rear brakes for 100.00 over quote outside. When took to reputable mechanic, he said I also needed an alignment both rear and front AND my rear tires needed replaced as they were worn out from not having proper alignment. Why wouldn't my friendly local dealer where I purchased the vehicle tell me that sort of information? I have always felt that tires are an important part of safety. I won't be using my friendly hyundai dealership in Ventura anymore. I learned a lot about dealerships that day. Thanks for the lessons Ventiura Hyundai.
By on 9/1/09 | Ocala, FL
Best car on the road today, 3.3L V6 is very quick, good milage, rides smooth, lots of power. We purchased new in 2006 and have 47,000 miles on it so far. We had to replace recently fuel pump, A/C compressor, no expense to us, work coverd under warranty.
Dealer advised to buy better grade of fuel.
No explanation offered for A/C Compressor failure.
By on 5/6/09 | West Palm Beach, FL
We have 56k on a V6 2006 Sonata and could not be more satisfied. Goes like a Rocket Ship, easy on fuel and looks good after 3 years sitting outside all the time. We also have a 2004 XG350L with 114k V6 and that car is great also.
By on 2/15/09 | Huntington Beach, CA
This car was a pleasure to purchase. Everything with it is a satisfaction to have. All works well with no problems at all. It has many things that could cost a fortune on other makers autos including the Electronic Stability Control that comes with it. I recommend this auto to anyone that enjoys pleasure on freeways.The V6 has plenty of zip and the LX model has an automatic temperature setting to the temp you desire. Its a fantastic auto.