2008 Hyundai Accent Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Hyundai Accent owners like you.

2008 Hyundai Accent Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Hyundai Accent. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 11/24/15 | Stella Niagara, NY
I bought my 08 accent used at 123,000 km and let me tell you.....this car is the worlds biggest piece of shit!

I am now at 234,000km and everything and I mean EVERYTHING is failing! I have done all the maintenance, replaced all my coils 4 times! My alternator, ball joints wheel bearings (the first replacement they didnt even last 10,000km). The heat doesn't even get warm in the winter ( I live in Canada) it handles like a loose sloppy whore even with snow tires, and now my power steering is gone..... now I know it sounds like 234,000km is alot.....not really I have a Plymouth voyager last me 750,000km! I do my own work, ive been around cars my whole life, every nut and bolt is replace properly and tourqed to spec, so its not my workmanship it is just a serious piss poor product. Hyundia can serious take this car and shove it up their collective asses! Im going back to Ford!
By on 11/30/14 | Lombard, IL
Brake switch recall can help you with this.
By on 11/12/11 | Jonesboro, AR
I own 2 of the 2008 Accents, different colors is the only difference in them. recently the brake lights have went out on both cars. they are equipped with the third brake light too. I have checked bulbs, fuses. i've heard there is a switch under the brake pedal that effects the lights. i have been unable to find any directions on how to remove and replace the switch. if i could come across a diagram of this part it woul be very helpful. cant seem to find one...