2003 Hyundai Accent Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Hyundai Accent owners like you.

2003 Hyundai Accent Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Hyundai Accent. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 4/13/12 | Chicopee, MA
My Accent while driving the battery indicator lit up. Since I had no repair place on the way I proceeded and when came up a steep the car did not pull through. I had to reverse back and proceed back to the nearest place and since it is a remote place I charged the battery and proceeded. The place I am is at has no electrical repair person to see to it. I shook the fuses and the connection plug to the alternator and started the car, it started and the indicator light was not showing, so the battery was charging ok. I ran the engine idle for half an hour. Later after about half an hour I restarted the engine and found the same problem, battery light indicator. Can some person give me some advise urgent to repair this problem.
By on 4/2/11 | Cranford, NJ
I just got this car used and ever since I got it there has been something else wrong. Could be model or the previous owner I am not 100% sure. However main problems I am dealing with now include airbag light constantly on and replacing the coils in the engine.
By on 11/14/10 | Searsport, ME
Exhaust keeps on braking, engine light comes on all the time, good in the witer with snow tires, great gas mpg.
By on 11/9/09 | Columbus, OH
this car has been gr8. i have a hatchback and it gr8 for moving things around. the only problem i have had is something sounds lose in the back of my car and i can't seem to find what it is. and sometime when i get on the freeway my car take a long time shafting into the last gear. it take sometime 5min. to get there.other then that i love it.