2010 Honda Odyssey Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Honda Odyssey owners like you.

2010 Honda Odyssey Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Honda Odyssey. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/18/13 | Floyds Knobs, IN
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
This is my first odyssey but I have had 3 other Honda cars. I like everything about my odyssey except the second roll seats need to be taken out in order to hall large items such as 4x8 plywood etc. I know this is not a truck but other vans have seats that fold into the floor for more room. I have 38000 on my Honda and it has served me well.
By on 2/6/11 | Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
my first odyssey that i had.never again.my passenger side window had a bent rod ,unable to bring it up to close unless i push it up.brought it to the honda dealer took 4 days to get it fixed.took the car home 1/2 hr away.this time the door could,nt be opened from the outside,back to the honda dealer.turn out the mechanic forgot to attach a cable to the door switch.i made 3 trips back and froth 1/2 hr each way times 2 for my wife had to follow me because i had to leave the car there.initially i cursed this car out,i thought that i had a lemon.my wife let her frustration out on the salesperson to be compesated of all the trip back and forth time and gas.they were going to me a free tank of gas.never happened.like i said this was a bad experience .within ayear or so i'm going back to a toyatta.