2006 Honda Odyssey Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Honda Odyssey owners like you.

2006 Honda Odyssey Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2006 Honda Odyssey. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2006 Honda Odyssey
By on 5/8/10 | Brooklyn, NY
We have the EX with leather, purchased four years ago, but have only 27K miles. We use the car when all six of us travel together, mostly on family visits and vacations.

The kids love it, it is nice to drive. I think there is a little blind spot over the left shoulder that make lane changes a bit of a challange, but that is my only real comlaint.

On the highway, it quickly goes into eco mode to save gas. A handy feature with gas at 3.50 a gallon. They did cheap out by not having an outlet in the front and it is annoying that they don't have daytime running or dawn to dusk lighting. But overall it is a great car.

Warning: the gas struts that hold up the trunk failed suddenly, hitting me on the shoudler. It is a heavy door and could have seriously hurt or killed one of my kids. There are recalls for them for the 2005 and 2009 models, but if you call Honda Customer Service in CA and complain, they will work with you.