2011 Honda CR-V Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 Honda CR-V owners like you.

2011 Honda CR-V Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2011 Honda CR-V. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 12/8/11 | Fort Smith, AR
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
400 miles on my 2011 crv , ticking noise from the top end sounds like tipical honda valve train issues, only this k24 is completely different from all other honda ohc engines, it has rollers in the valve train which is different from the other b,f,d,h,j series engines , the change was suppost to be honda engineers fix to the top-end issue, looks like they need to go back to the drawing board. not to hate or dis honda, i am a jdm fanatic, also owning a built b18c1 in my 98 civic eg.
By on 1/2/11 | Riverbank, CA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I was forced into buying another vehicle, because my previous one - a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Country, was totaled by a careless driver. So, in Nov 2010, I went into a car search like never before. After all the test drives and in some cases doing internet reseach without a drive, I knew I wanted a quality compact SUV with good-to-better EPA gas mileage. My choice- a 2011 CR V EX 4WD. In sum, it is at the top of the list for overall quality, detail, and value. My first trip gave me 30.5 mpg. I switched the oem tires to Michelin Latitude Tour tires for a quieter ride..Digital dash readout tops all SUV's. Love my V more every day!

the competition. instrument readout is the best. I love the vehicle more every day!
love the vehicle. It grows on one more every day. The instrument panel tires - the quietesttires they make for this vehicle.