1995 Honda Civic Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Honda Civic owners like you.

1995 Honda Civic (7 Reviews)
Overall
1995 HONDA CIVIC
Bought the car in 1996 with 17,000 miles on it. It now has over 218,000. I will not buy another car until it dies. I love it. It gets 42mpg when I drive on the freeway, just in town driving it's 32mpg. The trunk continues to amaze visitors when we pick them up at the airport and all their luggage fits. The fold down seat allows us to haul ladders, lumber etc. Kept the maintenance and oil changes regularly. Replaced timing belt twice, exhaust, clutch, breaks etc over the years. The seats have tears and it's looking pretty ratty as well as the flooring but still dependable. Last trip was a 2 week 2,800mi/drive. Would like to have it converted to all electric ... maybe some day.
1995 HONDA CIVIC
I paid $600 for this car 6 years ago. Just this past week it passed 300,000 miles, and it's still going strong. If you know how to work on cars, this is the cheapest and easiest one in the world to fix. I've been hit, backed into trees, basically beat the crap out of it, and it still loves me. I'll never find another deal like this car, so I'm looking into restoring it to new(ish).
1995 HONDA CIVIC
my civic sucks i got it a week and my transmission went and now im waiting for two weeks and im pissed
Love my 95 eg coupe
1995 HONDA CIVIC
Excellent car. Very reliable the car now has about 150,000 miles and is still in perfect condition.
1995 HONDA CIVIC
Bought this car for my mom in 1995 and she's put 48,000 miles on it, changed the brakes once and the battery. very reliable car!!
The Honda is excellent!
The only problem is the exhaust, I have had it repaired FULLY three years ago and its falling apart again.
other than that, the car always runs and never has any problems. Its been 5 solid years! !